Last Modified: 01-2020
The Original YP Network, registered trademark, logos, icons and all electronic media sites are the sole property of Yellow Pages Directory Services, Inc. (YPDS). By using or signing up for our network services, you agree to the following terms and privacy statement:
- YPDS continuously evaluates and implements enhancements in security technology and practices, however, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- The materials of our network are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind. All other trademarks and logos appearing on our network are the property of their respective owners.
- YPDS provides links to other sites maintained and managed by third-parties. YPDS is not responsible for the content maintained by the third-parties. All trademarks and copyrights are owned and controlled exclusively by the third-party websites accessed, unless otherwise stated.
- YPDS collects business information to customize advertising for our network. We will delete your information upon your written or email request however, any past due payment will still be required.
- Receipt of check, credit card, or signed form is an acceptance of our initial offer. No refunds are issued once YPDS posts companies enhanced listing on YPDS registered electronic media network. Each subsequent year an invoice for renewal is sent for payment at the current established yearly rate. Payment due date is posted on the annual invoice. If payment or cancellation is not received within 45 days of the initial invoice due date, YPDS can send the account to collections to recoup past due payment on account additionally, late fees will accumulate at the maximum allowable rate by law.
- YPDS does not accept any liability whatsoever for any material supplied by advertisers, including the use of trademarks, logotypes, slogans, or other service marks, or any other claim made by the advertiser and the advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the YPDS in the event of any suit or litigation.